DUNNINGTON CHAPEL

Extract from The Bomfords of Worcestershireby Dr Bruce Bomford FRCS, Salford Priors, 1983.  The work was published privately and only a few copies were made.  Re-published here with permission from Dr Bomford's sons.

Previous    Next    Back to Beginning

 

 

The original chapel was sold and a larger building constructed.

Supporters of the chapel in 1881 were listed as follows:-

 

Next   Back to Beginning